The gamer’s rule
We are looking for creative, geeky, nerdy gamers in making Spawn Point even better. Is that you? Put your best foot forward & let your spark speak to your prospective talent.
Check our current openings below.
- Creating Graphics & Interactive Videos for Our Website and Other Social Media
- Designing Advertisements, Annual Reports, Artwork, Covers, Brochures etc
- Pitching New and Creative Ideas
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, Coral Draw etc
- Color and Graphic Theory
- Typography and Visual Art
- Time Management and Analytical Skills
- Attention to Details and A Commitment to Accuracy
- And Lastly, Passion and Enthusiasm for Designing
QA Game Tester
We are looking for a QA Tester to evaluate the quality of apps / games through manual testing.
- You should have a keen eye to detail and great communication skills.
- If you are also skilled in the execution of test instances and are enthusiastic about quality, we would like to meet you.
- At the end of the day, you will guarantee that our games / apps and systems works correctly.
- Report Bugs and Errors to the Development Teams
- Work with cross functional teams to ensure quality throughout the game / apps
- Create daily report sheet for the company and developers team.
Sr. QA Tester
- Working with the teams to identify test requirements and plan testing for and builds, including releases of our live games, web portal & back end services.
- Create and Manage detailed bug reports for teams.
- Helping team drive through the process improvements for the QA department.
- Experience in testing iOS and Android Devices for over 2+ years.
- Deep understanding for complete mobile game test cycle.
- Meeting deadline when required.
- Experience in JIRA and other bug report softwares
- Experience with Agile methodology.